- Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 0.1%1.
- Soft-on, Fade-to-Black operation for EcoSystem
controls: fades smoothly between 0% and 0.1% when
turned on and off for an incandescent like experience. 2
- PWM dimming meets IEEE1789 over the entire
- UL® Listed for United States and Canada (cULus®).
- NOM certified for Mexico.
- Field Adjustment Knob offers customer low-end light
output tuning for better fixture-to-fixture matching.
- Guaranteed dimming performance when used with
- Lutron controls:
– HomeWorks QS, Energi Savr Node units with
EcoSystem controls, GRAFIK Eye QS with
EcoSystem controls, PowPak with EcoSystem
dimming modules, PowPak with EcoSystem wireless
fixture controls, and Quantum systems, allowing for
integration into a planned or existing EcoSystem
lighting control solution.
– Lutron 3-wire controls and interfaces.
- Protected from miswires of input power, up to 277 V~,
to EcoSystem control inputs.
- Rated lifetime of 50,000 hours at 40 °C (104 °F)
ambient temperature and maximum loading.
- FCC Part 15 compliant for commercial applications at
120–277 V~ and residential applications at 120 V~.
- Inrush limiting allows full loading of circuit breakers
without nuisance tripping.
- 100% end-of-line performance tested at a Lutron factory.
- RoHS compliant. • Restores all settings after power failure.
- Barrier provided for Class 2 separation in the wiring compartment.
- Redundant connections on line and control terminals for easy daisy chain wiring.
- Redundant connections on output terminals allow for easy wiring of two LED load home runs.
- Class 2 output designed to withstand hot swap.
- For more information please visit: www.lutron.com